1.1 Proprietary Rights. The entire contents displayed on the Site and App (the "Content") have copyrighted protection as a collective work under the law. Fabfresh is the sole exclusive owner of the Content. There may be collective work that is the property of other third parties and such collective work is also protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You are allowed to display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download portions of the Content from the different areas of the Site only for non-commercial use, unless otherwise permitted. Any redistribution, retransmission or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of the copyright owner. You may not change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the Site or App. You agree not to use any Fabfresh logo or any other proprietary graphic or trademark without Fabfresh’s express written consent. As between the parties, title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Content, and any copies or portions thereof, shall remain in Fabfresh and/or its content providers. Third-party trademarks, service marks and logos contained in the Site are owned and licensed by their respective owners. Any and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
1.2 Grant of Limited License. Your access to the Service is licensed and not sold. Subject to the terms of this Agreement and upon your registration for an Account, Fabfresh hereby grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable account enabling you to access and use the Services, the App and the Site. All the Content that is made available to view and/or download in connection with the Site and App is owned by and is the copyrighted work of Fabfresh and/or its suppliers and is licensed, not sold. You do not have the right to lend, lease, rent or sublicense the Site, the App and/or the Content.
1.3 Use of the App.
- General. In addition to the terms set forth in this Agreement, Your use of the App is subject to the following additional terms (the "App Terms"): You understand and agree that
- Your use of the App is conditioned upon Your acceptance of these App Terms.
- the App contains copyrighted material, trade secrets, and other proprietary materials of Fabfresh and its licensors.
- in order to protect those proprietary materials, except as expressly permitted by applicable law, neither You nor a third party acting on Your behalf will:
- decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the App.
- modify or create derivative works of the App.
- use the App in any manner to provide service bureau, commercial time-sharing or other computer services to third parties.
- transmit the App or provide its functionality, in whole or in part, over the Internet or other network (except as expressly permitted above).
- sell, distribute, rent, lease, sublicense or otherwise transfer the App to a third party.
- use components of the App to run applications not running on the App.
- App User Agreement. YOU HEREBY AGREE:
- to only use the App to access and/or use the Services.
- to not use any software or services in conjunction with the Service or authorized third-party software which modifies or reroutes, or attempts to modify or reroute, the Service.
- will not authorize any third party to access and/or use the Service on Your behalf using any automated process such as a BOT, a spider or periodic caching of information stored by the Service on Your behalf without a separate written agreement with Fabfresh.
- will not use any software or hardware that reduces the number of Users directly accessing or using the Service (sometimes called \'multiplexing\' or \'pooling\' software or hardware).
- not lend, lease, rent or sublicense the App.
- to permit Fabfresh to send and deliver updates to You as part of Your use of the App.
- ) to allow the App to automatically download and install updates from time to time from Fabfresh which are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the App and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions.
1.4 User Agreement. In order to access the Service, you will be required to register for a Fabfresh account (an "Account"). You may register for an Account by allowing us to access your name and other profile information through existing accounts you may have on the social networking website Facebook (the "FB Website", and your FB Website profile, the "FB Website Profile").
You agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when registering for an Account.
- maintain and promptly update your Account to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- review the fees (accessible at http://fabfresh.in)(the "Fees") to be charged for Your use of the Services. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Fabfresh has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Fabfresh has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof).
1.5 User Representations.
You represent and warrant to Fabfresh that you will
- maintain the security of your user identification, password and other confidential information relating to your Account.
- maintain the security, confidentiality and integrity of all messages and the content that you receive, transmit through or store on the Service.
- maintain all charges resulting from the use of your Account, including but not limited to, unauthorized use of your Account prior to you notifying Fabfresh in writing of such use and taking steps to prevent its further occurrence by changing your password.
- comply with the Terms set forth herein.
- comply with all applicableand international laws, statutes, ordinances, rules, regulations, contracts and applicable licenses regarding your use of the Services or Site.
1.6 Promotion Codes.
You are not permitted to share, display or distribute a promotion code on any website(s) where you are not the primary content owner (e.g., Wikipedia, coupon websites, app stores and app review websites) or via search engine marketing (e.g., AdWords/Yahoo/Bing). Promotion codes expire sixty days from the date they are earned. Promotion codes may be available in a limited quantity and can be cancelled at any time at Fabfresh’s discretion. All promotion codes are valid for single use per Fabfresh user and are not transferable to another user or redeemable for cash. You are not permitted to accumulate more than one promotion code prior to placing an order. Promotion Codes may not be combined with another Fabfresh coupon or discount code. Fabfresh reserves the right to any remedy if you break any of the rules applicable to promotion codes including denial of the promotion code, cancellation of all previously earned discounts, credits and promotion codes, or cancellation or suspension of your account.
FabFresh Laundry Services,Koramangala,
#99,Koramangala Industrial Area,
5th Block Koramangala,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095